Wednesday, 3 February 2016

                                        
                    everything can change in love

a fair charming boy, with blood red lips, a black hood and a fearful laugh. Who is he, what do you think? Yes he is a Dracula, Who lives in a fearful castle at G.W that is ghost world. His name is Grisly and he live with the royal team with G.host, D.evil, S.pook and his minister V.ampire. All the people in G.W. love to haunt people and the place is in the forest where no one can enter. Ghost, Dracula, witches, mummies and all type of spooky things live together. Once grisly was planning to go out and explore the human world as the king of G.W he wanted to tell his people all about the place where humans live. In the royal spooky court “no king you must not go there, you know that the people there hate us” said g.host. “But what if we have wrong information about them” said S.Pook. “yes my spooky Dracula S.Pook is correct, you may go.” said his minister V.ampire. “yes I think I may go” said grisly “zombie staff pack my things. Witch staff make a drink so I can survive in the sunlight and my ministers you all prepare the time I must leave” as he ordered his requests. “as you say king, then you must leave tomorrow in midnight ” said d.evil as every one agreed.
As the next day after a good 12 hour sleep of the Dracula, at midnight he announced to his people that in his absence his minister should handle every thing.
After that he transformed himself into a Bat and flied away with his suitcase to the human world. As he entered he saw jack-o-lanterns at every house. There were people outside in the markets buying thing as it was 30th October, a night before Halloween. He could not understand why were these all humans out at midnight. He saw a garden in a castle in which a girl was sitting in a gown and she was looking very kind. So at the gate he transformed himself into his own get up and walked inside “excuse, can you tell me why is everyone outside at midnight” he asked to the girl. “why are you Mr.” the girl answered him. “ why are you miss, you must be asleep” said Grisly returning to the girl. “excuse me sir I am the princess of this place, you are not allowed to talk to me like this and tomorrow is Halloween so everybody is buying their needs” said the newly known princess. “ Oh! I am sorry majesty. But can you tell me what is Halloween said Grisly bowing. “Oh! Sir you are in your costume and you do not know what is Halloween” said the princess pointing to Grisly's costume “ I am grisly, the king of G.W, we don't celebrate Halloween and this is my daily costume” said the Dracula. “oh really, so lets tell you about Halloween, Halloween is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. It begins the three-day observance of Allhallowtide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating (or the related guising), attending Halloween costume parties, decorating, carving pumpkins into jack-o'-lanterns, lighting bonfires, apple bobbing and divination games, playing pranks, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories and watching horror films. In many parts of the world, the Christian religious observances of All Hallows' Eve, including attending church services and lighting candles on the graves of the dead, remain popular, although elsewhere it is a more commercial and secular celebration.” explained the princess. “Sofia come inside” a voice came from inside. “ now I have to go take this this invitation and come to my Halloween party tomorrow. He liked the princess a lot as he went on. He found a room in a hotel and went inside. He could not stop thinking about the Sofia. The next morning he woke up. Grisly drank the the portion that the witches have given has given him and left for walking in the human world. As he was passing by , he saw the palace and thought of meeting the princess as you know he liked the princess. The Princess was standing in her balcony and as she saw grisly she waved to him “hello Mr grisly how are you. wait I'm just coming.” said Sofia and moved down. “hello princess how are you, shall we become friends” said the Dracula. “I thought we were yesterday only” said Sofia laughing. “ come inside please meet my family” said Sofia again. “yeah sure” said the Dracula. “ mom dad come here I have have mad e a new friend” sofia said and and her mum dad came down. “ yes Sofia, what happened” said the king. “ hey dad he is Grisly, the prince of G.W and my new friend” said Sofia. “oh so majesty where are you staying” asked the king. “ I am staying in a hotel nearby” answered Grisly. “ oh, at night you are staying here and till you are here” said the king. “OK” said Grisly and so he went back up his things meanwhile at the castle “ do you like Grisly” asked the queen . “yes a little bit” answered sofia. “ are you fine to marry him” asked the queen. “Yeah no problem” said sofia. “ I think he is a kind hearted guy” said sofia. “OK Then today in the party we will announce this and ask Grisly what does he thinks. In the evening as all guest arrived, the king went on the stage and announced “my daughter is at the age of getting married and I got a partner for her. Who is Mr. Grisly the prince of G.W. . so I want to ask him is he willing to marry my daughter”. After hearing this grisly said “ummm.... I... I want to talk to sofia first.”. “ I can marry you but first I want to tell you something, I am a Dracula and G.W. means ghost world” Grisly said as Sofia came to him. “ oh my god you are a Dracula, now I want to marry only you, so that humans and ghost have a good friendship” said Sofia and grisly was so surprised. Just then Sofia went to the stage and announced “ As we already told you that we have to make relationship with other creatures on earth. So now we have an opportunity, my fiancée Grisly is a Dracula and he so kind hearted so I can believe that the ghost are not any worse, so we both have decided to marry” after Sofia said this the audience cheered as they all agreed her and then the marriage day came where humans and ghost both were invited. From that day every thing changed.



3 comments: