The
world beyond our thoughts
Larry,
a very experienced retired writer. Often went for many interviews of
famous stars and he published them in ‘the English times’. But
the most important interview was when he took the interview of his
country’s president DR. Ron George, as he reminds he says ‘“good
evening sir” I said as I met him. “Good morning, I suppose you
are here for an interview” he said with a smile. “Yes sir, I want
to ask you that what are the your plans for our country in these
year?” I asked with hesitation. “I will help my people and bring
a lot of things here so my people don’t have any problems” he
said something like this. “Listen I will tell you just tell you
some of those as it was sixty years ago and I do not even remember”
he said to us. “I remember that I asked him that how did he got
inspiration to become a lead” Larry said. He answered like this
“it’s a long story so I know you have time so listen, once then I
when I was ten year old I got a dream in which I saw this country as
a place full of technology, tall buildings but something was strange,
when we draw something which has tall buildings we often do not draw
trees and show it full of pollution. But in my dream I saw a place
with full of tech and even with plants and no air pollution, the
buildings have green plants and the cars are the once with battery
and do not emit pollution. I really dreamy of a world beyond our
imagination, and I want to make this country like that place I dreamt
off”’ as Larry finished I could feel proud seeing outside, and
see an eco friendly and techy country, even today in 2056.
No comments:
Post a Comment