Grandma
and her fantasy stories
Saumya
loved to stay with her granny as she found her lodging very
mysterious and she used to tell fantasy stories to Saumya like once
she told about a secret door in
her cupboard when she was a kid. But saumya’s own mother did not
believe all of this, she used to think all of these thing could spoil
her child.
One
summer Saumya and her mother went to Saumya's grandma’s house. “Ma,
open the door” shouted Mrs. Neha, Saumya's mom. “Coming”
shouted her grandma. Granny opened the door and said “ahh, I was
waiting for you since morning, come in”. “Ma I have to go now”
said Mrs. Neha. “But where?” asked grandma. “Back home, I just
came here to leave Saumya.” Said Mrs. Neha and left through the
door. “Granny tell me something mysterious about this place so we
can investigate” said Saumya. “Come on, let’s sit in the
drawing room and eat something. I will start telling you over there.”
Said granny and they moved towards the drawing room. “Now listen,
you know I am living here since I was born. So when I was of your
age I found a secret door to the kingdom of fairies…” said
granny. “Did you go over there?” asked Saumya interrupting. “Are!
Let me finish. Oh so I found it in my garden…” said granny and
again got interrupted by her granddaughter “How was it?” “Mum,
I did not go there exactly, as there was…no no no, I was scared.”
said grandma like creating her own fiction. “Where is it now?”
asked Saumya. “Um yes maybe, o yes it got vanished” answered
granny. Ting-tong, the doorbell rang. By a surprise it was the mother
of Saumya, “oh you know I completely forgot that today is your
English class and I came back from the half way no come on we have to
go back home.” Said Mrs. Neha and went inside to take Saumya’s
bag. They waved a bye to granny and moved into the car. “Mum, today
I don’t know why grandma was hesitating while telling me a story”
complained Saumya. “Of course she tells you a self-created stories
and even you belief in it.” Said her mother. “No no no she does
not” replied Saumya as they were moving on towards home!
Incredible work Aadya!
ReplyDeleteThanks ma'am
DeleteThanks ma'am
DeleteIncredible work Aadya!
ReplyDeleteCommendable! Keep flowing,Aadya!
ReplyDeleteCommendable! Keep flowing,Aadya!
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much ma'am
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteGood job...keep it up Aadya!
ReplyDelete-Sadhna Dutta
Nice work aadya keep it up.💕❤
ReplyDeleteThanks my friend
Delete